- Policies and premiums
- About LPLC
Law Institute Journal Conveyancing Special Edition 201916 May, 2019
If there is one thing that could reduce professional indemnity insurance premiums over time it would be to reduce the incidence and severity of conveyancing claims.
In the 2017/2018 FY, property and conveyancing accounted for 25% of claims by area of practice received by LPLC.
For the May edition of the LIJ, LPLC have contributed a series of feature articles focused on conveyancing.
LPLC CEO Justin Toohey sets the scene by discussing the need to go back to basics and re-examine the way firms manage conveyancing transactions for clients.
- Time to rethink conveyancing
- Section 32 statements: the basics
- E-conveyancing can be e-fficient
- Off-the-plan: managing the risks
- The value of conveyancing
- Taxing times in conveyancing
- The perils of pre-contract advice
- Acting for purchasers of land
- When the stake is at stake
More of our conveyancing resources