This webinar focuses on the key areas of perceiving emotions in self and others and emotional management strategies for individuals and relationships. Presented by Jacqui Martin, Langley Group.
Recorded September 2020
1.5 CPD Professional Skills
This webinar covers:
- What are the triggers for certain emotional responses in individuals and how do these responses impact others?
- What do you notice in others – particularly their facial expressions and body language?
- What are the signs that a particular emotional trajectory is being traversed?
- How do emotions escalate and combine in complex ways?
- And what can you do about it?
It also explores the emotional challenges that remote working brings – how to create a sense of belonging and a climate of trust. What are the emotional issues that impact motivation, and how can we look to a future and plan for ambiguity.