Many Victorian practitioners have been forced to quickly adapt to remote working. This webinar is a timely opportunity to refresh your technology skills or learn new ones and make sure you are efficiently using the inexpensive tech products available to lawyers.
Presented by David Curtain and Ellen Connor from Lawyers On Demand.
Recorded webinar 16 September 2020
This webinar, full of practical tips, will demonstrates how to efficiently use Microsoft 365 to:
- set up and use template documents, letters and clauses
- create, store and retrieve documents
- make and store a file note in a client matter
- efficiently use and store email for client file records
- record critical dates and use reminders to monitor workflow
- set up and use Microsoft Teams for client interface
- establish systems for the supervision of people and checking work quality.