If I pay the premium applicable to a criminal advocate, cost consultant or mediator can I do work in other areas?

If you wish to do any work in an area other than criminal advocacy (even if a one-off matter), you need to contact the LPLC to arrange cover under the standard policy and payment of the applicable premium.  All practitioners within your practice will be subject to payment of the additional premium.